WELCOME TO GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE PATIALA
Government Medical College, Patiala was started on 29th September 1953 at Patiala, the capital of erstwhile Pepsu State, at that time a separate State from Punjab, under the Government Of India President’s rule. This was the first Medical College in Pepsu State with a population of over 20 lacs. The Rajendra Hospital, Patiala, was under construction when the college started. The foundation stone of the college building was laid by Dr. Rajendra Parshad then President of India on 21.12.1953. The opening ceremony of Rajendra Hospital, Patiala was performed by the Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, in 1954.
List of Faculty – Dated 16 June 2022